Gerente de Mantenimiento
¿QUIEN SOY YO?
- Super background in managing, planning, and preventive and corrective maintenance of surface drilling equipment.
- Proven professional in planning, coordinating, scheduling and budgeting.
- Energetic and well motivated with the ability to speak and communicate effectively.
- Recognized as a creative and practical problem solver using diplomacy.
- Effective working with teams to coordinate and achieve common goals.
- Outstanding qualifications in personnel handling.
- Member of Rotary clubs since 1992, occupying all the positions of the club and several within District 4271. Among my preferences is to develop global grants in water and renewable energy projects for which I have extensive experience.
Senior Maintenance Supervisor
Carbones del Cerrejón
In charge of supervising the planning, and preventive and corrective maintenance for sixteen blasting electrical and hydraulic drills, one Emulsion Plant, 9 Emulsion trucks, 5 loaders CAT 928G and one 946G and two Hyster Forklift 40 tons. with a budget of 7M U$D yearly.
In charge of the performance of 74 technicians, 6 supervisors and 30 contractors.
Led the process to achieve and keep the certification ISO 9001 in the drills and blasting area.
In charge of managing a contract between IMOCOM S.A and Intercor for maintenance services to six blasting Driltech (Sandvik) drills.
In charge of the performance of 15 technicians.
Carbones del Caribe S.A.
Supervisor in charge of the preventive and corrective maintenance for two O&K RH75, two O&K RH12 and two Hitachi UH85 hydraulic shovels.